Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 84

I had a busy little day doing household chores, going grocery shopping and doing my general domestic duties.  I had every intention of doing a regular craft today, but before that I had a hankering for chocolate chip pancakes.  I have actually been craving them for a while, but being vegan you can't just head over to Ihop for a stack!  I had some non-dairy vegan chocolate chips I had bought when I saw them on sale a while back and decided today was a good day to have pancakes for dinner.  When I finished cooking them I was so impressed with how nice they looked on the plate that I realized they were truly a work of art and could clearly pass for my craft today!!!  They looked like they belonged in a nice Veg magazine!  And let me just tell you, there were D E L I C I O U S!!!!  I ate slowly and made sure to say "MMMMMMM" after almost every bite!  Seriously, they were awesome!!!

I used Bob's Red Mill Organic 7 Grain Pancake Mix, using applesauce instead of the egg, I threw in the vegan chocolate chips into the batter and cooked those babies up!  Then I smothered them in Earth Balance butter and Blueberry Agave Nectar.  *sigh*  Sooooo good!!!

Here they are done, aren't they pretty!:


A closer view of the beautiful pancakes:


And even closer, admit it, your mouth is watering!:



No comments:

Post a Comment