Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 76

I have been thinking a lot lately about the goals I have, the things I want to accomplish and I decided to make a "dream board" or an "inspiration board" to keep me grounded and to remind me what I want to accomplish.

I had a piece of cardboard at work that was approximately 9" x 9" and decided that was a good size to do the board.  I went online and found photos of things that represent the dreams or goals that I have.  They are: a Tudor style home (my dream home), a Honda Element (my dream car), a woman celebrating getting out of debt (my goal), a jar of "savings" (my goal, to save money),  a baby's foot (my dream to have children), a photo of
aurora borealis/northern lights over Alaska (one of my dream trips) and a castle in Ireland (my other dream trip).  I printed and cut these pictures out and arranged them how I wanted.  I went back and glued a light purple card stock over the cardboard, then glued the pictures on the card stock.  I then went through a few magazines to find some wording and glued those on.  For the words I couldn't find in the magazine I used my rubber stamp letters.  Lastly, I trimmed the cardboard frame in dragonfly ribbon to just give it a more finished look.  Once the glue dries, I'll trim the ribbon on the edges and hang it up where I can be reminded of what my goals and dreams are in case I forget!

Board all finished:


Here is the cardboard and pictures cut out, getting ready to arrange it all:


Glued the purple card stock on the cardboard:


After everything was glued, another finished photo:

No comments:

Post a Comment