Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 72

I love applesauce!  And Stop & Shop has a delicious unsweetened applesauce that I buy in those huge jars.  And I go through one a week.  I was starting to feel bad about throwing out that huge jar every week (though we do recycle) so this last one I decided to keep and use again.  I have tons of buttons and decided that this would be a perfect container to hold them, once it got a makeover of course.

I pulled out some red and black ribbon, some craft glue and Cody (because apparently I can't craft without him) and got to work.  Once the glue dries I'll go back and secure the ribbons a bit more, but for now, this is how it looks, oh and I painted the lid black, but that needs to dry too:


Here is the jar and ribbon before I got started:


With the red ribbon attached (and Cody at the top right supervising):


And now the black ribbon:

No comments:

Post a Comment