Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 71

Today was a busy Sunday with chores, running out for groceries and getting ready for work tomorrow so when I sat down I wanted to do something relaxing and decided it was a good day to draw. It's usually a pretty relaxing thing for me to do, and today was no different, except for a certain kitty named Shitten (or Buttons if you are under the age of 16) who decided it would be a GREAAATTTT time to get some love (photographic evidence below).  Because of this the picture didn't turn out as nice as I would have liked, but Shitten was thrilled with all the love she received, so it wasn't too bad overall.

Here is the picture completed (click on pictures to make them bigger):


Here was my inspiration pictures, one of my favorite books and one of my favorite book covers:


Close up of the girl:


Another close up:


Here comes Shitten looking for her love, I enjoyed how she just flopped down on my arm while I was drawing:


And when I finished she decided to sit on it while I was trying to take pictures, that was her way of saying she didn't like it I think:

No comments:

Post a Comment