Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 75

I was flipping through my book "365: Make Something Everyday and Change Your Life", the book that got me started on this journey.  I was looking for some inspiration and I found it on day 217 - "Create a flip-book animation in the corner of a notebook or book."  So that is exactly what I did!

I remember doing these simple flip books in school years ago, so I just went with a simple stick figure cat or dog, or deer, or whatever...use your imagination...and drew one on the corner of each notebook page (small so I can reuse this notebook for other things in the future) in pencil.  On each page, alternating, I did one with the legs out and one with the legs in.  And for an added bonus, I had Stan help me record it on the camera so we have a movie today!  After the craft video, be sure to watch the second video below of Cody molesting me while I was trying to record the craft!

Grab some popcorn and tune in:


And now here is Cody (if you turn your sound on you can hear him purring like a crazy kitty):


No comments:

Post a Comment