Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 65

I found this cute elephant frame in my Kirigami book and decided to give it a try.  Right around the time to trace the elephant my allergies went crazy and I couldn't stop sneezing, which caused my tracing to be all over the place and I had to redo it.  So please, when you get to the picture of the traced elephant, don't laugh...too hard anyway...

Here is the paper I used.  I went with pink because I always think of pink elephants from the old cartoons (don't worry, I won't bore you with my childhood memories):


After some folding, I traced the elephant...and sneezed a million times....and traced again (please keep the laughing to a minimum):


All cut out:


All unfolded, notice the ears and eyes are also cut out, so cute:


Here is the general look with a picture, not the one I'll use, but just so you get the idea:


And here is Rascal (aka Coo-Coo) loving my arm as I try to type, just because....

No comments:

Post a Comment