Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 81

I do believe I am suffering from crafter's block, or something like that.  Work has been keeping me so busy and I'm thinking that has something to do with it!  The nerve of them, don't they know they need to back off!  :)  Ah well...

I decided to go with another card today, just an everyday, all occasion card.  We have these three little wire rings, that honestly I can't remember where they came from, but I know Stan said to keep them because I might be able to use them in a craft.  I'm glad he had me save them. 

I took the three wire rings, some extra decorative scrapbook paper and pink card stock to make the card.  I used some decorative scissors to cut the scrapbook paper, to give it a cute "different" look and glued that onto the card stock, then glued the wire rings over the scrapbook paper.  I really like the way it looks!

Here is the finished card:


Here are the supplies:


And again, the finished card, you can see the white glue holding the wire rings, but that will dry clear:

No comments:

Post a Comment