Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 74

I found this site today called Craftbits and they had some adorable craft ideas.  This was one of them.  It's called a "Index Card Note Deck".  I did it a tiny bit different then the directions, but not too far off.

I used a stack of index cards I had on hand, my label punch, a piece of decorated scrap book paper, two pieces of card stock, some ribbon, hole punch and a glue stick.  I punched out a handful of labels from the index cards, one from the scrap book paper and one each from the card stock colors.  I glued the scrap book paper to one of the regular labels to get the cover and used the others as dividers and the back cover.  After everything was cut, glued and hole punched I strung them onto the ribbon and knotted the top.  It came out really good, and will be used for all types of notes in the future!

Here is the Index Card Note Deck all done!


Here are some of the supplies I used, though I ended up not using this ribbon:


Here are the index cards, card stock and scrap book paper cut out in the label shape:


Another shot of the finished note deck, next to scissors so you can gauge the size:

No comments:

Post a Comment