Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 67

Today's craft was just something I thought up out of the blue, and I have to say it was really relaxing.  I came home feeling like a zombie and after an hour of painting, I got my second wind.  It's like my brain cleared right out!

I have jewelry gift boxes laying around and decided to try a red and black checker pattern design for a future gift box.  The only thing I don't like about what I did was I did not tape off the lines, so the checker boxes are not straight, but other then that, I'm happy with the outcome!

Here it is finished:


Here is what it looked like before I got started:


I drew lines for the checker box pattern:


I did red and black every other box for the checker box pattern.  I need to touch up a bit once it's dry:


No comments:

Post a Comment