Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 82

The other day I was doing a search online for craft ideas and I came across a bookmark called "Honey Bunny" and I just knew I had to make it and who I had to make it for! 

My Ome (my mom's mother) calls me Honey Bunny, she has since I can remember, and still does, even though I'm in my 30's and honestly if she ever stopped, it would break my heart.  I couldn't believe there was a craft called "Honey Bunny" and it made me grin like a little girl when I saw it.  Here is the link on how to make it:  Honey Bunny Bookmark

I hope she likes it!  Here it is done:


Here is the template I printed on pink card stock:


And here are some of the supplies I used, chenille pipe cleaners, craft glue, also used scissors and contact paper to laminate the template:


Laminated the template with contact paper, cut it out and then cut out the face area:


Wrapped the top of the bookmark in the pipe cleaners:


Printed a picture of my face and glued it on the circle I originally cut out and glued into the hole:


Here is the back, I looped some pipe cleaners and glued them onto the back of my picture:


No comments:

Post a Comment