Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 60

I have this book called "Fabulous Folds For Card Making" and in it is a variation of this card.  Pretty much the same, except the size is a bit different and I used different paper and embellishments then what the book suggested.  This card is good for really any "female" whether friend or family.  It would be good for a birthday, Mother's Day, or just because! 

First I cut down a piece of card stock and drew in an angle about an inch and cut that off:


I took a piece of scrapbook paper and used it for the front of the purse:


After some more cutting and folding, I added a band of yellow card stock on the top fold of the purse with some designs punched out so the purple would show through.  I then added two pink fasteners with some ribbon for the handle:


Here it is all done!:


And inside, tons of room to write lots of lovely things:

No comments:

Post a Comment