Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 63

Alright, I admit it, today was sort of a cop-out craft.  We had a busy day and by the time I got to sit down and consider a craft it was going on 9pm.  I bought this wood box a long time ago to keep craft stuff in but I wasn't sure how I wanted to decorate it so I put it to the side.  When I bought the duct tape there was paint on sale for .99 cents so I bought a bottle of blue and decided it was a good start for the wood box.  Even though it's now painted, I put it to the side again until I decide how I want to finish it off.  Not to mention, it has to dry!  But I do feel a bit bad because this is obviously not a finished craft. 

Please forgive me!

Before:


After (sort of, need to do more to it eventually):


Inside not painted, not sure if I want to eventually...hmmm:


No comments:

Post a Comment