Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 26

Tonight I was flipping through my trusty "The Big-Ass Book of Crafts" and I found this craft.  I wanted to do a bunch, but I got side tracked by American Idol, I admit it!  So I did one of my muse, my love, my pookie bear...Stan!  Awwww...

This is my 3D Stan.  For when the "real" one isn't around.  Of course he isn't much of a talker, but hey, he's a great listener.

I took a picture of Stan from his brothers wedding, I cut him out of the background.  I then took a piece of cardboard, scored it with a craft knife on one end, folding about a quarter of an inch up.  I then smeared elmer's glue all over the fold and stuck Stan to it.  (The picture Stan, not the real one.)  It was that simple!!  YAY for simple!!

Before picture - (a picture of a picture):


All cut out and pasted - 3D Stan (and a Cody paw, he's so nosy...Cody, not Stan):


And another picture of the finished Stan and another Cody paw:


Here is what the back looks like, in case you were dying to know:

No comments:

Post a Comment