Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 41

A while back I saw a craft in one of my books for a charm similar to this one.  It's pretty versatile.  You can make so many different designs, so I chose to do one that is like a little secret.  Every time I look at it,open it and check it out, I'll think of Stan.  Some days I just need a smile, and opening this will trigger one in no time.

I used a "Memory Frame", card stock, letter stamps, yellow ink, waterslide transfers, stickers, glue stick and Mod Podge decoupage.  I cut out a long piece of card stock, put two waterslide transfer pages on pink card stock using decoupage and then used the glue stick to stick them onto the black card stock.  I then used stickers and then letter stamps with yellow ink to spell out our names.  It came out quite cute.  I need to pick up the glass for the Memory Frame though because the little book keeps popping out of the frame, but other then that, it's adorable.

The Memory Frame and black card stock:


Front side unfolded:


The back side unfolded:


Front folded and tucked away:


Back side folded and tucked away:

No comments:

Post a Comment