Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 49

Since I'm still getting over the drama of last nights bookmark (*wink*) I decided to try some more origami.  This time I used a kit I had purchased called "Origami Stationery".  It teaches you how to make "elegant folded note cards and envelopes for a personal touch".  It's actually pretty great, and it makes me want to make a bunch of these and mail everyone a note!

I chose a pretty origami paper, the kit came with a bunch of beautiful paper.  Then I chose the "Trapezoid Note".  I'm not going to get into details on the folds I did, but here is a basic picture breakdown of what I did...

Here is the book, paper and bone folder:


First few folds got me here:


A little further:


A little further still....:


All done!!:


And here it is back open, ready for me to write a note:

No comments:

Post a Comment