Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 29

I know some of people might not consider today's craft, a craft.  And in a way, I guess I don't either.  I consider it a WORK OF ART!!!!  :) 

I don't cook from scratch very often but I recently bought these really cute soup/sandwich dish sets (see pictures!) and then I got a recipe for potato soup (recipe here) and decided today was a good day to make it.  I made grilled cheese sandwiches to go with it!  Everything from scratch!  Very not like me! 

When it was all done and ready to be eaten I realized that even something as "everyday" as cooking can be a craft. 

Delicious potato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches on beautiful cobalt blue tableware:


And another beautiful and delicious picture!!


You can see the bowl and plate better here:

No comments:

Post a Comment