Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 39

Tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day!  And I realized I have nothing green, again...!  I own NOTHING that is even a slight shade of green!  Not even a hint of green!  Actually I do have a gray sweater that if you hit the light juuuusst right, it "could" be green, a puke green maybe.  Well I didn't want to wear my, in certain light puke green sweater for the holiday, so I decided to make something to wear.  After all I don't want to get pinched!

Since I have the Shrinky Dink paper I printed a shamrock on it.  I cut it out and shrunk it (cause that's what you do with Shrinky Dinks!) and glued a pin to the back and there you go, an Irish pin so I don't get pinched!  I have a feeling I'll still get pinched, but I tried, and really....that's all you can do!

Pin before shrinkage:


Pin after the shrinkage:


Back of pin, after I took this picture I turned the pin the other way, so it's now the "long" way (glue needs to dry):

No comments:

Post a Comment