Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 53

I stayed home from work today, I was just feeling run down both physically and mentally and I needed to just take today for myself.  I did a lot of thinking today, about things going on around me, with family and friends.  About things that I want the future to bring, trying to learn from the past, what to do to make tomorrow all it can be.  I won't bore you with details, let's just leave it at "I thought a lot today"...okay!  :)  

Because of all the thinking, it inspired me to do a Haiku.  I just realized that I'm doing a lot of Japanese crafts lately, I'm not sure why that is!  

What is Haiku?  Haiku is one of the most important form of traditional Japanese poetry. Haiku is, today, a 17-syllable verse form consisting of three metrical units of 5, 7, and 5 syllables. 

So with that, here is my Haiku titled "Food for thought":

Full of emotion
Triggers thoughts, many feelings
Good or bad, it’s there

No comments:

Post a Comment