Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 96

I did this craft yesterday, but the site was down for maintenance so I wasn't able to post it.

I did a really cute green bookmark.  I took two pieces of green glittery cold stock and cut them down to about 3 1/2" x 5", I then took some green paisley fabric I had and cut it down a little smaller then the card stock.  I took one piece of the card stock and used a butterfly paper punch to do a haphazard design of flying butterflies.  I used a round paper punch for all four corners of the card stock on both pieces.  I then used craft glue to glue the fabric to the un-punched side of card stock and then sandwiched the butterfly punched piece on top.  It came out really good!  I really like the way it feels, the glittery paper and then the fabric peeking through.  One of my favorites I've made so far!

Here it is finished:


Here is the paper I used, cut down:


And the fabric I used:


And here is everything cut and punched, getting ready to glue it all together:


Close up of the finished bookmark:


Another shot of the finished bookmark:

No comments:

Post a Comment