Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 93

I know I'm not going to have time to do a craft tonight so when I was on the phone today I did this doodle of the woman I was speaking too and figured this could be my craft of the day.  Now, let me explain, I've never seen or met the woman I was on the phone with, but she was evil.  I had to do some collection calls at work today, which I'm not good at and frankly do not like doing, because of women like this....so in my mind it only made sense that she is indeed a vampire, who comes out at night to suck the life out of people looking for the money they are owed.  Just my opinion anyway...

I did in in pencil while she had me on hold for the umpteenth time....and I couldn't sharpen my pencil since the sharpener is in the other room, but I think overall it came out pretty accurate to what I had in mind...maybe should have had bigger fangs though, or perhaps more blood running from the eyes...

Here is what I believe the evil lady looks like, feel free to click on it to get a better view of her:

No comments:

Post a Comment