Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 95

I'm reading a really good book on my Kindle called "Bloodroot" by Amy Greene and because of this I needed a quick craft so I could get back to my book!  You readers out there will understand! 

I went with my trusty Origami Stationary book and whipped up a Diamante origami fold which can be used as either an envelope or note.  I decided I'm going to use all the origami stationary that I have done in a journal of some sort, like perhaps glue them or somehow put them in a journal, but write in them, on some of the pages instead of the actual journal.  Just a thought, but I really like the origami have been turning out and I don't want them to go to waste.

Here is the Diamante origami finished:


Here is the paper I used:


Here is half way through the folding:


And another shot of it all done:


And here is the back, a bit hard to see though:



No comments:

Post a Comment