Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 88

I was playing around online earlier and just happened onto this craft, totally by accident, and I just knew I had to do it because I needed something funny and cute and really meaningless.  Fun was the order of the day.

If you have ever visited the website "I Can Has Cheezburger" you know where this craft came from.  Someone turned Ceiling Cat into a paper craft, and if I knew where they lived, I would hug them.  The site for this template can be found HERE.

Basically what I did is printed the template out on white card stock, cut the cat head out and the ceiling square, used a bone folder to go over all the folding lines, folded everything and taped (not glued, since I was having a heck of a time with the glue) all the folds down to form the cat.  Then I used white craft glue to stick the cat head to the ceiling hole.  And then I adored it lovingly! 

Here is what it looks like when I finished...(I can't put it on the ceiling until the glue dries and don't think I'm not going to, because it's too cute not to stick it up there!):


Here is ceiling cat and ceiling panel all printed and cut out on white card stock :


Used bone folder to get all the creases:


Taped the cat head:


And glued the head to the ceiling tile:

No comments:

Post a Comment