Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 2

I'll be honest, it's only Day 2, and I'm tired. It took me all day to think of something to craft after I got home, exercised, showered, made dinner...you get the idea. But I'm happy to say I didn't give up after one day and I came up with something to make, something I actually need no less!


I am an avid book collector. I actually had to purchase another bookcase yesterday for the tons of books I have teetering in towered piles all over the bedroom. So what does a book freak always need? Bookmarks of course!!! I think this may be my go to craft when I run out of ideas, because seriously, I could make one every single day for the whole year and probably still need more.

I was very pleased with the "front" of the bookmark, but I'm not to keen on the "back". I went to dark with some of the clippings and it really doesn't look right, but that's the good thing about a two sided craft, just keep the nicer side facing out!

FRONT:



BACK:

No comments:

Post a Comment