Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 15

I am really tired today so I did a very simple craft.  I went to Borders today and since the store is going out of business they are having an "ok" sale.  I picked up some more books for my out of control book collection and decided I needed more bookmarks, of course!  I tend to read more then one book at a time, since I get bored so easily, so tons of bookmarks are helpful.

Today's bookmark was inspired by spring.  Sunflowers are not really spring, but they are my favorite flower so I included it.  We are supposed to get snow tonight so something to bring spring early is nice!

All this bookmark is paper and glue.  The sunflower was a diecut, but the rest I cut from cardstock, didn't really do well with the clouds, but the idea is there.  Now everytime I go to stick this bookmark into a book, I'll feel like I'm in a beautiful field, with the wind lightly blowing the sunflowers, and the clouds slowly going by.  *sigh* 

No comments:

Post a Comment