Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Post 17

I debated on today's craft because I was thinking that maybe this wouldn't be considered a craft, but then I realized, of course coloring is a craft!!!!  COME ONNNNN!!!! 

I admit it, I love...love...love to color!!!  Get me in a dollar store and the first area I go to is the coloring books!  There is nothing that relives stress more then sitting down in front of the boob tube with a coloring book and a box of crayons!  Don't believe me??  Next time you have a hard day, try it, I guarantee it's better then therapy!  And I don't care if you are 16 or 70 years old, coloring is fun no matter what age you are!

I found this sugar skull design online:

And once I got the coloring pencils out, this is what it looked like when I finished:

No comments:

Post a Comment